Tips for after your treatment to maximize results.
Aftercare for Cryo EMS, Toning/Slimming, Facials & Double Chin Treatments
Proper hydration and adequate water intake will assist the lymphatic system in drainage. This will help maximize weight loss and overall results by directly increasing your lymphatic drainage flow. Drink a minimum of one gallon of water every day. We recommend liquid IV packets for extra hydration or detox teas to support drainage.
Daily exercise will help maximize your desired results by increasing the flow of your lymphatic system and activating the treatment area. We recommend going for daily walks or incorporating a gym routine into your daily life.
- Massage treatment area towards the closest lymphatic 3-5 times a day
- Dry brush treatment area towards closest lymphatic
- Avoid alcohol, carbs, and sugar as much as possible.
- Limit caffeine intake
Aftercare For Teeth Whitening
- Do not brush your teeth up to five hours before your appointment to ensure the best possible results
- Eat before your appointment, so you can avoid food two hours before treatment
- Drink as much water as possible. The more water, the better your results and the less sensitivity you will experience
- Hydrate! For the next two hours, drink as much water as possible. Avoid any other food and drink for those two hours
- Do not smoke or chew tobacco for the next two hours
- Avoid any dark-colored food or drinks for the next 24 hours (soda, wine, coffee, red meat, etc.)
- For the next 48 hours, brush your teeth very gently and try to avoid brushing the gums